CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

2 weeks till vacation!



I don't even know if I can express how EXCITED I am to see my family. For some reason, being with my family seems to ground me in reality and remind of who I really am. So, my plan for when I'm home? Goes something like this:
1.Read stories with Paytyn

2.Make cookies with Owen & Aspen
3.Snowshoe between the barn and the house
4. Read myself a story
5. Read more stories with Paytyn
6. Play games with Owen & Aspen
7. Talk to Mom, Amber, Allyson, Dad, and Ben(if he's home)
8. Try to remember why I live in Utah instead of Maine.....OH WAIT! I know why, I don't really want to live in Maine, its too stinking cold.
9. Hang out with Jesse. I'll have to share him with the kids, especially Owen. The O Man was a little sad when Jesse left this summer.
Yup, that's about the size of it. I might add to my list drinking hot chocolate, throwing snowballs, and shooting clay pigeons, but I don't want to overschedule myself!

0 comments: