CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally, the beach!


Got back to Maine early Monday morning( read 2 a.m.) and hit the beach yesterday, Tuesday. Perfect blue skies, lots of ocean breeze, and just the right temperature. It's been at least a year since my last beach outing, I missed it. After living in Ft. Lauderdale for all those years I had beach outings to a science. I kept my beach chair, towel, and suit in my car at all times 'cuz you just didn't know when you'd have an opportunity to hit da beach. Amber, my sister-in-law, kinda does the same thing. I was unloading everything out of the van yesterday after we got back to the house. Amber reminded me that we would be heading back today the beach and so I could just leave everything in the van. Ah bliss!
We had lob-stah for dinner last night. Ben made sure that I got two! I love it! Paytyn tried the lobster and she LOVED it. How many 14 month old babies do you know that like lobster? It was pretty fun to see Aspen and Owen crack their lobsters open. These kids know how it is done. They had already picked out their nutcrackers and were ready to crack those bad boys open.

0 comments: