CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Maybe I need a purple stripe?



So, I'm contemplating a new hair color. I've been doing my own coloring for the last 6 months or so. I love going to see Alicia over at the Garden Day Spa, but it's $75 a pop each time I see her, and that doesn't include the tip. I've been making do with Nice 'n Easy Gray Coverage from Wal-Mart which runs me about $9. But after looking at my goth wig from Halloween which was black with purple stripes it kinda makes me wonder. I don't know if I could do the bangs though. I haven't had bangs since high school. OK, no, no purple stripes for me. But, maybe it's time for a new color.

2 comments:

Kell said...

You make me laugh...I just decided to toss my Nice and Easy box for the salon...guess what? I liked the color job I did better. (Especially when I compared the 7 bucks,coupon!, to the 142!) I'm glad I'm not the only one!

The Pack's said...

I wish I trusted myself to do it myself. I guess I will just keep visiting my cousin, who thank goodness does not charge me $75. By the way, I love your new floor. I looked through your blog and saw the pictures. I bet it looks even better in person. Aaron & I need to come over and see it in person.