CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I gotta find a job with less stress...

OK, it's not a good sign when you come home from work and want to sink into a coma. And then, you figure out it takes 3 hours for you to relax after coming home from work. Anyone else have this problem? So after I finally get my heartbeat down after 3 hours, I start to correct the huge pile of papers I brought home with me. In the meantime, I'm worrying about how I'm going to get my students to actually listen to me while I give instructions. Is there another job I could do that pays comparably? And utilizes my educational background? Is this too much to ask? (sigh)

2 comments:

Jody said...

I've found that the easiest way to deal with a coma is to just embrace it. I actually spend the great majority of my days in a comatose state. It's truly a thing of beauty. Good luck with school! :)

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!